Monday, January 05, 2009

Photofunia.com

Before that, I want to talk about my day. It was just a mess. It's not my day today. I reached my place by KTM as usual around 3.15 in the afternoon. I stood up nicely and walk without delaying after the fella has announced my station: Petaling. Gosh guess what happened?! The sliding door inside the train was stuck and I couldn't open it. When I rushed to the other door, it's CLOSED. AND I HAD TO STOP AT THE NEXT STATION TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER TRAIN TO GET BACK MY PLACE WTF!!! You guys can't imagine how annoyed I was that time. Grrr!!! And I reached at my doorstep around 3.45pm, half an hour delay. ISSH!!!

Okay enough of that, my friend recommended me to this website: http://www.photofunia.com/ to produce photos which have special effects. Okay people assume that I am outdated, I just knew the existence of this website recently =P. Here are some of the effects:









Lastly presenting the creation of my friend to wrap up this post =)

Resume back my English presentation slides and BST tutorials. Tata =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks really cool. Picjoke - funny photo effects is another great site with different templates and daily updated with a new effect.