Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yeah I will miss you all =)

Date: 20-01-09
Venue: Mid Valley
Purpose: Gathering for last day of March Intake 08 (3.3)
Trasport: More than 7 cars I guess




Steph took it. they say it's nice. Even Shan Lung wants it =P (nah nah I'm trying to popularize you =P)


Busying looking on the camera



I was the only ONE looking at the camera SWT


My legs look longer here =P



As usual, toilet =D



Felicia, my forever laughing partner, YY



Sook Foon, YY


Mel Wong, YY, Mel Chan



JS, YY (I look so short grrr)



Wei Jie, YY =P



JS, YY, Rachel



Rachel, Jon, YY



MC Sweety, YY =D



YY, Mei Yee



YY, Rachel (We stood the wrong place, get what I mean? LOL)



JS, YY (I look taller here=P)



Wei Min, YY (I like this pic a lot HAHA)



Taw Wen, knew him since orientation, YY


Steph, YY -Love you girl =)
-
-
Mel Wong, YY ( your laughing is contagious =P)



Rachel, Sook Foon, YY (Omg I LOVE this A LOT bluek)


Mel Wong, Mel Chan, YY



Most of the girls. Steph and Felicia flew for shopping=P


MC Sweety, I know you love this loads =)


But I'm loving this =D



Mel Chan, Mel Wong, YY, Rachel



Mel Chan, Mel Wong, YY



Most of the 3.3 =)


Seriously I am going to miss you all =(

No comments: