Thursday, January 22, 2009

Monash

I went to Monash with Fe and Mel Wong. Met Hew Zhen and Wil after that. Seriously I am so confused now whether where shall I continue my degree. The conditions in Monash really make me hesitating gosh. THE TEMPTATION AWW! Anyway, I have to make up my mind as soon as possible. The due date is coming soon! Zomg!



I love this alot man Mel Wong =)


Two lamers =P I really hate my fringe!!!



I am so gonna HATE my stupid fringe!!!!


While the counsellor was explaning stuff to us, he wrote A, B, C and D for us to see from his direction. He had twice attempt yet he failed. I laughed NON STOP. Fe as well. I think the fella felt like smacking both of us LOL


He seems to explain impatiently



And you seem to listen to him impatiently =P
=
I want to make up my mind asap =(

No comments: