Friday, January 16, 2009

19th =)

Date: 16-01-09
Venue: Pavilion
Intention: My birthday? LOL
Transport: 4 cars I guess? LOL


I will try to make this post short. A bunch of my wonderful 3.3 friends had a surprise birthday celebration for me last Friday. They told me the purpose of going Pavilion was to get together since our foundation is coming to an end. It was not a huge surprise after all due to some of them who accidentally revealed their actual intention to Pavilion. LOL. I was so awkward and speechless when Wei Min told me: They're going to celebrate your birthday. SWT! Never mind, I find that you're funny in a way LOL







Steph and I *rofl*



The guys



The girls


OMG


=)



I looked retarded here lol



Was figuring out how to cut the cake


They insisted me to pull the candle out by my mouth but I didn't. Sry la guys =P



The cake was way too hard for a petite girl like me to cut =P


Tata


Tatata


Thanks a lot *winks*



Fe, Steph, Mel Wong, me


Take once


Take twice =)

Haha anyway, thanks a alot. You guys really made my day because I was the centre of attraction in the whole Wong Kok LOL.


All the girls in the loo (They say I pose like a model =P)


Felicia TAN PUI SZE


Sook Foon

Hanyin



MELISSA Chan Sze Luan


Wong Su-Lin, MELISSA

Mei Yee

Camwhoring while they were trying out apparels for more than 40mins LOL


Melissa CHAN SZE LUAN - Thanks for choosing the purse =) I WILL USE THE PURSE DEFINITELY =D
-
Sook Foon - Thanks for fetching me to Pavilion =)
-
Hanyin - Thanks for revealing all the plans for my birthday to me =)
=
Mel Wong - Thanks for laughing with me together during THAT incident =D
=
Steph - Thanks for wishing me Happy Birthday with your mouthful of chocolate cake and stains on you teeth =P
=
Felicia TAN PUI SZE - Thanks for being so lame the whole day =P
=
Mei Yee - Thanks a lot for fetching me home. She really made an effort in giving me a surprise lift back home (As she were telling me that she would drop me to the nearest station) A big surprise indeed =D



Taw Wen - Thanks for revealing your birthday to us and being so quiet =P
=
Jenn Shyang - Thanks for sitting opposite me and doing funny actions to be our entertainment =P
=
Wei Min - A BIG THANK YOU to you for TELLING ME their celebration for me =P
=
Wei Jie - Thanks for sitting beside me instead of opposite =P And be our laughing stalk =P
=

*I'm so sry to Steph and the guys because I didn't get to take individual pictures with you all. I was in a hurry that day =P
Thanks for making a memorable day to me =)

*Thanks for those who texted, pm me, commenting in facebook, friendster and phoned me. Really appreciated that =)*

A big thank you to Sally. A friend of mine since orientation. It brightens up my day when I see this. Althought that kind of results is impossible, yet I am glad to DREAM of that =)
=

Sally
-
I know I am very long winded, anyway, thanks LOADS to everyone of you =D

No comments: