Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY

Happy CNY!
I was staring at my computer screen for quite some time to bla things out. My brain is totally blank. CNY to me this year is nothing so fabulous. I've really got tonnes of things to do. Tonnes of things to decide. Time is running out. The most annoyed part was, I got the MOST suffering period pain on Earth this year. It's really a GREAT starting for the year of Ox to me. =(

Met up with the girls for a reunion yesterday for Mel Chan since she's leaving to Aussie.
M.C Sweety, all the very best to you on your future endeavors. I will miss you. =) (I will dedicate a post to you in my blog when you're leaving on the 12th, I am not as great as Hanyin who wrote a letter to you. I guess you will forgive me for not writing a letter to you =P)

And people, I have to eat back my words. Whatever promises that I have made, I apologize. I applied for... Monash. I'm sorry.

Till here. Happy Chinese New Year! =D

No comments: