Friday, December 05, 2008

Tagged by Mel Wong

Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.I was tagged by Mel Wong

1st : What's your name?
yong yong

2nd : How old are you?
18+ Shoot me lar people I know I'm 19 soon =(

3rd : What are three electronics you can't live without?
Phone, computer, air-conditioner

4th : Are you amazing?
I'm not

5th : What is the brand of the phone you are using?
Sony Ericsson

6th : What colour is your phone?
Black

7th : Have you slept in school before?
Always =)

8th : How long do you online in one day?
More than an hour definitely

9th : How would you describe yourself?
Err.. I dont' know

10th : What's your favourite topic to talk about?
I can talk about everything

Which teacher do you like?
Don't have

12th : Who do you think is the most handsome in your class?
Err... if there's no one.. then how? if there is, shall I mention here? haha

13th : Who are you currently aiming on?
NO

14th : Do you know a lot of your sibling's secrets?
I don't have any

15th : How do you rate your sibling?
-

16th : Is your sibling gorgeous?
-

17th : Do you judge people?
Yea.. I do judge the book by its cover =P

19th : Are you lazy to tag people?
Obviously. I don't plan to tag anyone for this tag either =)

20th : Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Err.. my mum?

21st : What's 2 + 2?
4

22nd : Who's your idol?
Bosco Wong

23rd : Are you a monster?
I don't think anyone thinks that I am one? =D

24th : Do you play with Barbie dolls?
Who plays that NOW? Besides those naive kids LOL

25th : What was the last movie you watched?
I've forgotten.. Really long time didn't watch.. ISSH

26th : What do you think about your English?
Average

27th : What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
I got A for SPM.. LOL But I can't speak fluently =(

28th : Who do you hate?
I don't hate people =P

29th : Do you love yourself?
Yea of course

30th : Blurt out 5 random words
shit you
what the shit
shit sial
lamer
SEI YEH =)

No comments: