Friday, December 26, 2008

Reality

2008 is coming to an end. It's super duper fast. From all unknowns since March, we became friends till now. Just within a glimpse we are buddies. Although it's merely 10 months, we stick to each other. Within this period, I get to know who is actually using their truthful hearts to be friends. Of course I've discovered those who are opposite of that. I guess our fate is just over.
-
The circle of friends is not fixed forever I know. But this is just happening too fast. We're going our own way next year. Most of us will be in different course next year. Some even leaving Taylor's. Be more realistic, we can't maintain our friendship or whatever just like we're having now. Yea it's really true. Maybe we'll be like HI BYE friends next year even though we will be under one roof. Honestly, I am really comfortable in this kind of situation now. With all the jokes, teasings and gossips around me. I really can't imagine what is going to happen in degree next year. A bunch of strangers again...
-
Another thing was, I'm so grateful to those who actually cared for me that day I blacked out in college. Thanks. A really sincere thank you to you all. You guys know who you are. *winks*
-
I really don't know what makes me blog all these. Nah a sudden mood swing lar me as usual. =P A few more days to a brand new year. I hope I will never do stuff that I will regret in my life. I tend to regret every single stuff that I've done LOL.
-
I don't know why, I feel very comfortable talking to you. I really didn't notice that till these few weeks. But whenever we talk, there must be interruption. Whenever we're talking like shit, there will be disturbance. LOL. Maybe we're just too close. I am not used to that situation when we don't talk to each other. What am I blogging now!!! Arghh.. mood swing lar really. Perhaps I just recovered from my low blood pressure thing. Haha! Okay here comes my afternoon nap. Ciaoz!

No comments: