Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tagged

by MOK ZUANG MEI (My secret admirer =P)

1. Name the people you tagged.

  • Mel Wong, Lim Pek Yee, Mel Chan, Taw Wen
2. Describe yourself in one word.
  • Laughing machine (it's two words I know)

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
  • The one who loves me

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
  • No. I won't make the first move.

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
  • Why bother telling the person if you are so afraid to be rejected (I like this ZM)

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
  • Do something to him that I will never regret in my life - I always do stuff that I will regret =(

7. What will u say to a person who doesn’t want to believe u?
  • I will remain in silence.. Why bother wasting my energy to explain?

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
  • Do I have to LEARN to love someone? Doesn't that come naturally? Hmm.

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
  • What is considered special? Don't have lar

10. Long distance love?
  • That's the thing I regretted the most in my life

11.Best place to cry.
  • My room

12 Who do you love the most?
  • I love myself =P

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
  • I think I didn't dream last night

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
  • I don't hate people. I dislike people =P

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
  • No.

16. The last person you had a beer with?
  • My friends?

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
  • Classmates. Twilight. I want YES MAN!!!!!

The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
  • Sook Foon

19. The last person you hugged?
  • Err.. can't recall that lar...

20. The last person you yelled at?
  • My mum. Sorry. I am not in good mood. She has to understand =)

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
  • No.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
  • I hate him lying to me

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
  • Have a perfect countdown this year =)

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
  • Anywhere.

25. What you hate the most?
  • Those people who are not dare to express their feelings out

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
  • My life

27. Five facts About Me:
  • Day-dreaming
  • Gossipmonger
  • Laughing machine
  • No songs no life
  • No sale no shopping


28. Five things that scare me:
  • Dogs
  • Cockroaches
  • Monkeys
  • Dunno
  • Dunno

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
  • Flightless bird - Iron and Wine
  • Circus - Britney Spears
30. Five Things I treasure in my life:
  • Handphone
  • Computer
  • Television
  • Camera
  • MONEY =P

*I really hate the feeling of waiting, but when the time comes, I just don't want to accept it*

No comments: