Saturday, December 13, 2008

Orange

There's an education fair being held at Mid Valley this Saturday and Sunday. So Mei Yee and I went to Mid Valley for that. (Actually my intention wasn't on the fair.. it's more to.. shopping XD)
This girl texted me while I was at Jusco asking where I was. So I replied her: Orange
After 10-15 minutes, this girl never turned up. I was wondering what happened to this petite girl. Perhaps she got conned by those strangers LOL

Then she texted me again, telling me she's at Counter 22 and asked me to go meet her.
I phoned this girl because I really couldn't find a cashier counter which has NUMBERS.

YY: Where are you la?
Mei Yee: I'm at Cashier 22 la!
YY: Cashier where got numbers wan!
Mei Yee: WHERE ARE YOU?!
YY: I am at Orange.. the clothing there ar!
Mei Yee: Okay I come up and find you.. I'm at supermarket.
(This girl thought I was at supermarket selling oranges there SWT)


This wrapping paper caught my attention while I was at MPH.. It's really eye-catching seriously =)

Till here...

No comments: