Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Straits of Malacca

To be more responsible in blogging, I guess I have to blog about this. It's very hard for all 10 of us to get together since high school. So we grabbed this opportunity to adjourn to the Straits of Malacca. We depend merely on our pair of legs during this journey. To be very honest, I don't like to walk under the hot sun. The sun was shining the whole Malacca during the weekend. Sorry to the girls during the last day of trip. I think I did show my anger face. Blame the weather in Malacca, the heat stimulated my nerves to express it in that way :P I couldn't stand long walking and heat.

I was slightly irresponsible. Only a little. :P I didn't take many pictures during the trip. In fact, I took less than 50 pics. I'm an official thief in blogging this trip. I stole pictures from my friends' album. This is mainly because, the whole trip was conquered by DSLRssss. This had lowered down my self esteem to take pictures using digital cam. HAHAHA. Joking. Continue with the story, we went there by bus. What we did in Malacca? We walked, walked and ONLY walked. Eat, eat and only EAT. I wished there're more Carlsberg LOL.

The girls:

Jiaqi


Foo


Ping


Ka


Shun

Lai Kuen


Chu


Yan Yeng

Xiao Hui


I really miss all the food there........







The people..........






I am one ok! :P




Fun is the only word I can say. Miss you all! :)

No comments: