Sunday, February 07, 2010

The Forever, Mongchacha

 

College 20081

She’s leaving us early. Had a mini farewell for her last Wednesday night at my house. Although the number of head counts were easily counted, but we did have a great time in the pool. :) 

On Friday night, we went to the airport to have a final meet up with her. That night, Wei Jie was the only guy. Js, your theory works well. Guys are rare species in this case. Or I should say, .3 guys are forever like that. Sigh.

DSCN2576[7]-tile

DSCN2575[7]

Hope you will adapt to your uni life as fast as you could and do not miss us. I do miss our laughing moments together where only both of us laughed loudly and the rest were stoning. Maybe I don’t know how to express myself in real. But deeply in my heart, I will miss you. Though we were separated during our uni life, your words and moments with me, I will, cherish, forever. Miss you.

Mel: I love swimming at night too :D Happy gaining weight in Aussie and come back during mid year and swim more with me to lose weight HAHAHA :P

Pictures credit to Steph Lim Pek Yee.

From, the irresponsible blogger who didn’t take pictures on that day. =)

No comments: