Friday, January 29, 2010

We will miss you

My post is getting shorter and the period of updating is getting longer. But somehow, this outing made me wanted to blog about it. 10 of us gathered at Mid Valley for Xiao Hui's farewell. She's leaving. I know this girl since high school and she's just a loud as me. ( I think most of the time she is the loudest among all ) LOL .

I was super exhausted that night but I did enjoy my night with them. :)



Thanks for being with me all this while when I was in a deep trouble in my relationship thing last year. Though I did lie to you before in some other way, I don't think you will really care. :) Somehow your birthday message to me was the most memorable one. To make this clear, I will be very serious towards someone from now on. I'm off with all the games. I know you will get what I mean. Lastly, I miss you.

No comments: