Saturday, February 13, 2010

Woohoo! :P

It's been quite some time I didn't blog about my personal feelings here. I've misused the purpose of a blog recently - A place to pour out the happenings daily. First, I don't blog everyday. Second, I used pictures to replace the amount of words to be written. Third, I didn't write every single bit of incidents occurring in my life. I'm not sure whether there will be people reading this post since it will be lengthy and my blogging frequency. The frequency is getting low and I think nobody bothers to refresh my blog everyday. LOL.

I will go straight to the point. Chinese New Year! This is the first time I didn't do much house chores and preparation for this festival. The only thing I did was going out non stop and reaching home when the day began to dark. Surprisingly not much complaints from my mum. So as a human, I took things for granted by going out even MORE - even the week before this Chinese New Year. The consequences I had to bear with: shortage of cash due to spending on clothes, food and movies (I only left 10 bucks till CNY). Not forgetting, a thorough lecture by my mum and aunty. (FINALLY) I feel so sorry to Sook Foon. I couldn't make it to the airport because of this. :(


Things weren't smooth last year as I've gone through a lot of incidents which made me felt uneasy and depressed. A cold blooded person like me, I will never shed tears no matter what happens. (According to my friend) I've been trained to a normal human being as tears that had flowed last year had lead me to become an adult. My eyes are becoming wider and my brain begins to spin around a proper sphere in order to fit myself in this world.


I will get numerous feedback from my fellow friends about my personal life. Well, to be very honest, I am very comfortable with my life now. Not demanding anything from others. As long as they are happy, I will be joyful. Seeing happiness at my surroundings is like getting a pot of gold. :)


Finally, in this new year, of course I do hope that I will be having a smooth year. As smooth as tau fu fa. LOL. Wishing all my readers, Happy CNY, Happy Valentine's Day, life as smooth as tau fu fa! XD

DSC01238

=)

No comments: