Friday, February 26, 2010

My holidays are about to end.

It’s already the 13h day of CNY today. 2 more days to the end of it and Uni life will begin! 3 months of holiday is going to fly away from my hands. There are 2 words to describe about my holidays – productive and unproductive.

Productive – spent almost everyday to the fullest. Didn’t even have a glance on books.

Unproductive- money kept flowing out. :S

Updates on CNY will be coming up, wait for it! :P But do not put high hope on it, it will be an imperfect post as I took pictures when my mood was there. I didn’t take all pictures from day 1 of CNY till now. I will just briefly run through my CNY.

4 days of schooling for the rest of the semester. This semester I have to learn the word INDEPENDANT, in fact all of us have to learn that as we are no longer in the same tutorials classes for all the subjects. Wondering is this a good thing for us.

I got nothing else to write now. Ciao.

No comments: