Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Overloaded

I am currently doing tutorials and tasks which are due tomorrow. 24 hours per day is not enough for me. My life is facing a 360 degrees change. After my dinner, I will be hibernating myself in the room and stay until midnight EVERYDAY - It didn't happen on me during my foundation year =(

Chan WJ is still finding articles for Economics assignment and the dateline is on Monday. He keeps on telling how frustrated and stressful he is. After hours of searching, he found a relevant article and asked me to have a look. I guess it is fated, thank God he sent me that link to let me glance through. The article he found is similar as mine LOLLLL. The scenario is funny to me. After his long effort, his article still has to go through rejection HAHAHAHA. Sorry la. I guess that's not the ONLY article which is suitable to your intuition right? AHAHAHHAHAA

Resume back my work! Foon I updated la =P

No comments: