Monday, March 16, 2009

Inspiration

It's actually an ads by Visa. The "GO" word can do wonders =)
-
-
Tagged by: U Zhing
-
DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
`
1. I love to stay up late and wake up late these days.
`
2. Though I have holidays from Fridays to Mondays, I still find that insufficient.
`
3. I have no idea how to start my assignements.
`
4. I am lazy to pick up latest songs these days, the only way is I depend on my friends.
`
5. I am in love with RM1 notes!!! I need it almost everyday for parking.
`
6. I will never believe love at first sight. Though it works on Uzhing and Wil =P
`
7. People thought I am those high and mighty person. Do not approach others. Yes I am anti-social. But I'm not those stuck-up ones. My craziness is beyond the expectation.
`
8. I do not use dictionary in texting. People keep on telling me how fast and convenient will be using a dictionary. I am the weird one. I prefer typing one by one.
`
9. The addiction of camwhoring is decresing on myself. I seldom snap pictures of my own NOW.
`
10. According to one of my friends, my feelings can be described by WIND. I can be over obssesed on something, but I can get rid of that obsession as fast as WIND. lol I mean it.
`
11. Knowing how to drive is not fun. I have to driver for my mum every weekend =.="
`
12. I wish I can control my laughing in the public =.="
`
13. I need my bolster every night.
`
14. I love people saying I am fat. =P
`
15. I wish I don't have to face the huge crowd and finding seats in Monash every lunch break =.=' More importantly, the queue on every stall. I hate that. The most important thing is, I want yummy meals which is quite impossible in the cafeteria in Monash =(
`
16. I miss all my friends in Taylor's. I do! =)
`
Tag:
`
Mel Wong:
I know she loves me thats why she will do it =P
`
Mel Chan:
I know you're too free in Aussie now =P
`
Taw Wen:
Update your blog please and you will thank me for this tagging =P
`
Steph:
She is a 'good' marketier. She will promote her blog even better by this tag =P
`
Zuang Mei:
Love to tag you. No reason =)

No comments: