Sunday, March 08, 2009

06-03-09

My early breakfast on that day, I miss it =D
-

Felicia and I were smart enough to print our lecture notes in TBS since we still have credits left for photostating HAHA. Unfortunately we left without photocopying completely because we were late for the outing at Pyramid. We left TBS around 11.50am after taking our results thing and LAN transcript. We were supposed to meet at Pyramid around 11.30am. LOL as Mel Wong said, Malaysians are forever not punctual =P

--

Carls Junior: A late birthday celebration for Hanyin. The situation was quite DULL as Felicia and Steph brought the cake in, nobody sang at first except Foon and I yicks.
-






-
We headed to the cinema for Love Matters. But the timing was too late to some of us. So we LEFT.
The guys went for bowling and we headed to Red Box. The rooms were fully booked. So we LEFT
We planned to join the guys for bowling, but no lanes for us. Yicks. We had to wait for around 20 minutes. Yay we managed to get a lane after a moment =)

Here came the scenario:

I was caught by the person-in-charge for not wearing socks. He forced me to buy a new pair of socks in order to continue the game. The thing is, I hardly wear socks, I really didn't feel like buying. Hesitated for quite some time. I still got to make decision, I wore WJ's socks at last =( The situation that time really cannot be described by words. I was the laughing stalk in the whole situation yicks =S
-

Our final score:


Y is me. AHAHAHAHA. The HIGHEST score. =P Nola I'm just joking. I switched my turn with JS. So yea, he's the highest. :O Yicks
-
I notice some of us miss our .3 people. If you're one of them reading this, do you miss our class? =)
-
I guess I have to stop procrastinating and resume my work. Tonnes of assignments and tutorials =( Ciaoz

No comments: