Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Fuzzy

Lecture started at 11am. Whole Monash has started classes since yesterday. Since Monash has a huge parking space, I didn't bother to go early to grab a parking lot. Guess what, yes there're still quite a number of parking lots, but the parking lots are far behind from the entrance!!! No choice I had to park there. I was walking from one end to another end this morning =.=
Our class ended at 3pm. On the way walking to the carpark, we saw this:
-
-
-
So Hanyin, Felicia and I started a convo:
Hanyin: Eh a lot people waiting for bus
Fe n me : YAYA
*paused*
Me: Isn't that inside our carpark? Got bus come inside the carpark???
Fe: Bus stop inside parking lots??? HUH?
Hanyin and I: Yalo yalo
As we walked nearer, we like SWT.. OWH.. CHEH...
...........................................................................................................
............................................................................................
...................................................................................
......................................................................
..........................................................
...............................................
....................................
........................
.................
..........
.....
..
A SMOKING AREA =.=
Steph Lim Pek Yee: A place for you to CHILL .. LOL
You see you see, this shows how important you are to me. I will think of you whenever I see something related to ermm... UR CHILLING SOURCE =P
That's all for today. Oops, Happy Birthday Hanyin =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know gt this "smoking area" place leh! lol