Sunday, March 15, 2009

One U

First of all, sorry Hanyin for making the plan failed. We made an unexpected decision. Sorry girl. We planned to watch our show in Pyramid. Somehow Steph Lim Pek Yee persuaded us to join her for lunch before movie. Before that, let me clarify, she FORCED us to have lunch with her. She’s not a good marketier I can assure since she FORCED us to go =P (Usually a good marketier uses sweet talk and not forcing their targets lalala~)
-
Had our lunch at Sushi Zanmai with Felicia, Steph, Mel Wong and Jessie.
-
Our intention was Love Matters, but somehow we ended up watching another not-so-fabulous show in 1U yicks. I don’t understand why some of my friends were so emotional while watching the show =P That’s our day.
-

Sorry to Mel Wong and Jessie because the pictures with you all are not with me.
-
Received a message from my friend saying that there will be a replacement for lecture tomorrow at 3.30pm YICKS! I am supposed to be roaming whole day in my home sweet home YICKSSSSSSSSSS
-
Yo people I don’t feel like updating la. I am very very lazy. Sorry for making such short post. Once again to U Zhing, I will do your tag a.s.a.p =P

No comments: