Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Misfortune

Well, this will be a dragy post about what has happened to me yesterday.
-
I wasn't in a good mood already in the morning. I dreamt all the way while I was driving to Uni. When I was about to turn in the parking lot entrance of Monash, I saw a queue at the auto ticket parking machine, as usual. The unusual thing to me was, when it reached my turn to grab the ticket, NO MORE TICKET was available. The guard told me there was no more parking lots. Yicks! I still left 10 minutes to proceed to my Stats lecuture and how cruel the guard was telling me that. Waited like an idiot and I was SOOO DESPESRATE waiting for the parking ticket to pop out yicks!
-
Class ended at 5pm. I was ready for the jam outside. But I DID NOT EXPECT that I was facing a jam inside the parking lot!!!! It took me around 20 minutes to queue like an idiot again, just to get out from the parking entrance yicks! The auto ticket parking machine was spoilt I guess. I was starving that time because I didn't fill my stomach the whole day =(
-
Saw this right after I got out the entrance of the parking lot:
There was still another car involved but I failed to snap it due to a bunch of gossipmongers blocking the car yicks. The car was fallen into the bush. So I guess it was a quite serious accident.
-
Jam Jam Jam all the way till I reached NPE.
-
Yicks. A bad day.
-
U Zhing: I will do your tag once I'm in the mood of doing it =P

No comments: