Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Shots

YY: Eh why your car's P sticker damn weird wan?
Sook Foon: What so weird
YY: Did you notice that the P sticker behind your car is like.. errr... longer???
Sook Foon: LONGER???? HUH???
YY: You see that on your own, compare both your front and back P stickers in your car..
Sook Foon: I didn't notice also..
YY and Mei Yee: laughing *rofl*
-

This girl first time driving to college. While I was walking to take the bus, she drove in front of me giggling like nuts. She dropped me to college too. This thing is: She was too excited that she didn't realise there's a huge pothole with muddy water. I was standing right in front of that!!! When the tyres of her car passed through the pothole,
*splash*
Luckily the water didn't wet any part of my body.. Fefe: Don't get tooo excited when you see me =P

-
Basically I've got nothing to do inside the train during my 15 minutes journey. But I noticed something and I decided to snap it. The HEIGHT of these two ladies. (Okay I'm very FREE) Haha

No comments: