Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Pictures

Connection down for the past few days..
That's why I've been abandoning my blog.. Sry

Date: 19-10-08 (Sunday)
Venue: Hanyin's house
Aim: To complete Moral assignment
*Yea people though I didn't get to attend Hanyin's house for BBQ last Saturday, yet I still managed to explore her bungalow on Sunday =P But I guess I had missed the FUN on Saturday =( Sry la ppl*

Miss Chan XX =)


The talented pianist



Mr. Chan XX =P



Foon busying while the other girl sleeping


Melissa Chan Sze Luan, can you really do this? Hmm

-

Too many mirrors at Hanyin's house



Date: 20-10-08 (Monday)
Venue: M-floor, TBS
Aim: To celebrate Felicia's birthday =D

It's great knowing you, laughing machine. Hope we can still maintain our friendship after you leave for Monash next year =(
-
-
Date: 21-10-08
Venue: TBS
Aim: MOD (Melissa's On Demand) Day
-
Before transformation:
-
-
After transformation:
-

Mel Wong: I really like your dressing =)

No comments: