Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No Title

My class was actually 10am this morning but I reached college around 8am. Nothing better else to do besides sitting comfortably in our usual cozy zone - The sofas at M-floor. Waiting for our next class.


Accounting class was as usual, practising how to prepare income statement and balance sheet through single entry. After that it was accounting presentation by some of my friends. The unexpected senario was, Mr. Nakiran is a perfectionist in jugding the presentation. He makes me quite worried about my group's turn. My group is supposed to present TOMORROW, but WE have to postpone our presentation to next Monday due to certain circumstances. WTH *grrrrrr*


Most of my friends headed to Mid Valley after class. I didn't feel like going because I went yesterday. I told myself a million times not to step in Mid Valley. I can resist the temptation by all my fellow classmates. I CAN! BUT, I stepped into Mid Valley in the end because Sook Foon dropped me to the train station there. Issh. But Mei Yee and I left them without having lunch =)

The Gardens

Thought I can have a nice afternoon nap after my comfy bath. But my mum read an article from The Star: The Risk of Chinese Herbs. She's quite a fanatic of chinese herbs. So NOW she's asking me to browse though the internet and check more information about that. Sob.. My afternnon nap gone... That's why I am here now.. =(

No comments: