Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Community Service + Tag

Went to Shelter Home yesterday morning in order to complete our task (we are asked to do community service for 8 hours in order to pass our MORAL) =(
I've never done this in my life - washing toilets gao gao for them..
Sook Foon, Mei Yee and I were the toilet ladies for the day.. Gosh..
Nothing else to say besides EXHAUSTED...
I really can't imagine what are we supposed to do for the next 6 hours since we've completed 2 hours yesterday.. =(

Anyway, tagged by this girl.. AGAIN
MOK ZUANG MEI

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!
**********
1. I love eating tomatoes. But I hate drinking tomato juice. I think it's weird since both also involve TOMATO

2. I can't give any productive idea in college.. Basically I have no brain in college =P

3. I really love last-minute work.. Really LAST MINUTE

4. I am afraid of dogs. I always tell my mum maybe I was bitten into pieces by a dog in my previous life. =)

5. I love Math a lot.. But I hate Accounting ALOT.. Both also involve calculation right? Haha

6. I am afraid of any insects

7. I can go shopping alone

8. I prefer watching series than movies

9. I do my homework during classes when the tutor is discussing at the same time

10. I have running nose almost every morning

11. I love to appear offline haha

12. I love money

13. I laugh like mad like nobody's business

14. I hate presentations

15. I am lazy to do tags ( Zuang Mei, I am hinting =P)


Tag:
Mel Wong
Bee Shin
Chu
Lai Kuen
Nick

No comments: