Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Life is just like that

Have been quite busy with assignments these few days..

My semester 2 is coming to an end just in a blink of eye…

Typical students like us are struggling to accomplish the works that have been insisted since ages…

BUT...

I am very free today! That’s why I am here now.. =)

Maybe I just love to procrastinate…

Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow,

I will be suffering like crazy maniacs to complete the assignments which are all due on the same week- NEXT WEEK

-

Economics- Tuesday

Accounting- Wednesday

English- Friday

Business computing- Friday

Moral

-

I was too over hyperactive during Econs class this morning…

Mel Wong la! Steph la! Rachel la!

They all winded me up this laughing machine…

-

Mel Wong: Look at Isaac’s face!!!! LOL

Steph: My ruler drrrrrropped!!! LOL

Rachel: Shooting me gao gao AND she tripped in the class LOL

Made me laugh like nobody’s business! Haiyoyo! My reputation gone la in the class! =P

-

-

But I am quite disappointed with something…

My accounting really... A piece of blank sheet in my brain…

Cash flow statement, whatever... blablabla

Feel like throwing tantrum to someone now…

Sally, I really need you for my accounting, LOVE YOU LOADS =D

-

He came back to TBS..

Then these people came up to me and say:

Mel Wong: Yer his hair!

Sook Foon: He’s more skinny

Hew Zhen: Eh I saw him o! (Showing me that kind of look) =P

Hello people! Those were the days ok! Issh =P

-

I am not a crazy fan of Lam Fung… I even felt disturbed because he has more scenes in Moonlight Resonance compared to Bosco! *Grrrrr*

But he has paid that off by singing a great sub-theme for the series...

OMG I really love that song!

It’s just simply.. IRRESISTABLE... awwww =)

Wow I crapped a lot in this post...

Okay I shall stop here... Nite people =D

-

Mel Wong- fong sau.. fong sau.. fong sau!!! =P

1 comment:

Sanze said...

So happy o ur class....