Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HSM 3


Got to watch HSM 3 finally.. =D
The overall show was entertaining.. Similar with the prevoius shows, Ashley Tisdale was the trouble maker throughout the show, Lucas Grabeel being bullied by her oh-so-showing-off sister. But I got a little bored in the middle when Zac Efron was singing like nobody's business with Corbin Bleu. But HSM3 is much more nicer compared to HSM2, but I guess the first HSM is the best among the three. Zac Efron is forever so cute! He looks so cute together with Vanessa Hudgens.. I am so gonna miss them since HSM 3 is the last show I guess. Okay I think I shall control myself before I get mad into elaborating more on HSM haha

Ate at Gurney Drive in The Gardens. The food there was rather tasty. But.. I guess today is not a public holiday for everyone, the place was so... err... EMPTY.. My friend and I were the only CUSTOMERS after a little while. Gosh


Struggling to fight with stage phobia for upcoming days.. Presentations are killing me.. Sigh

No comments: