Sunday, July 27, 2008

SIGH

Two enourmous ulcers...
Pimples popping out inconsistently...
Cracked lips...
Tormenting sore throat...

I have to THANK to all these temptations:

1. Chocolate bars that have been plunk inside my fridge
2. My aunty's mouth-watering TOM YAM prawns
3. Groundnuts which I couldn't resist when I glue myself to the TV
4. Durians. YES. The biggest FACTOR among all


DURIANS



I guess it's durian season now. So we can get durians everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Get my word EVERYWHERE. I have spotted a few stalls along the roadsides before reaching SS2 to get the durians.
My MUM was the one who got out of control when she saw loads of durians at the selling area.
Hmm.. the durians are charged like that: Eat all you can for 10 bucks OR purchase 3 durians at 10 bucks.
Obviously, we bought the durians home instead of eating there. The heat wave and the environment.. I can't stand all these -_-

I kept on eating the durians.
I am not a fanatic of durians. It's just that I didn't want my family members to get DIABETES due to EXCESSIVE consumption of durians..
Oh well, I really consider that! Ok fine I admit that I like durians too..
But I am not as immense as my mum, I mean the obsession towards durians.


The consequences: I have to deal it on my own.. Poor me.. Issh T.T

No comments: