Saturday, July 05, 2008

Movie Marathon.. Here I Come!!!!

Exams are over.. wheee!!!
Frankly speaking I wasn't that HIGH the moment we just ended our exam..
It's like no feeling.. Don't know why..

After exam Suet Fong came over my college..
Then we went Mid Valley after having lunch with Jin..
Suet Fong n I planned 2 go SWEEP STOCK at mid..
But we didnt bring enough CASH yesterday!!!!
ISETAN, WE WILL BE BACK TMR!

So I went to Mid dis afternoon AGAIN..
It was a MESS!!!
Malaysians r really materialistic...
I hated d queue at MNG..
Arghhh!!!
Queued like an idiot juz for a fitting room!!!!!
Discovered something when I reached home...
Only Felicia N Bee noe wat I DISCOVERED...
Arghhh!!!
BTW I WILL START BOILING ALL MY SHOWS DIS COMING TWO WEEKS HOLIDAYS!!!
Here I come!!!! Wheeee

No comments: