Thursday, July 24, 2008

Movie..

Hmm I just want to summarise what happened yesterday...
BCP lecture was.... arghhhh.. SPEECHLESS
I was moving here and there throughout the lecture..
Figuring out a way to pass my time inside the room...
I wonder how am I going to survive this for 10++ weeks more.. =(
After that I went movie with my college mates..
We watched "Dark Knight"..
I really paid 100% attention on that movie.. (Skip the part that Bee n I were giggling throughout the movie lol)
It was hilarous seeing Heath Ledger in the movie.. =)
I saw Edison Chen in the movie!!! A really minor scene.. The scene disappered in less than a second..
But I just kept quiet because I think most of them never bothered to notice him.. lol
Overall, I like that show =)
Bee: I really enjoy the day with you.. hahaha =D

*curi from Wil* =)

2 comments:

UZ said...

LINKED =) haha.

bs said...

i also vy enjoy wif u