Monday, July 28, 2008

An Extraordinary Monday

I thought I might be late for MORAL class this morning because the bus wasn't there..
The bus usually parks nicely before I reach by KTM..
Saw Mel Wong in her car. She SAW me too!!
I expected she would stop her car and pick me.. But she didn't.. Issh
But I knew she paddled on her brake once she saw me.. I saw her brakelight flashed immediately once she saw me haha..
Thank God the bus reached after that.. I didn't want to be late for my 1st 8am class in my life!

Saw my friends and .6 people inside the lift when I wanted to take that lift up..
MORAL cancelled..
I can't figure out whether it's a good or bad thing that time..
I thought my friends were playing a fool on me..
IT WAS TRUE.. Moral cancelled.

Spent my day with the LONGEST chit chat session in college..
6 HOURS BREAK..
Can you all imagine all the gossips that we have talked within this 6 hours!?
I laughed like heck.. Ok EVERYONE laughed like mad today..

I really underestimate the BCP syllabus..
At first I thought this subject might be insulting my intelligence.. Ooops?!
It's really HARD! I can't understand a single thing..
And I wasn't paying attention..
Class ended at 5.. T.T
EVERY MONDAY!!!! Hmpff...

No comments: