Tuesday, July 29, 2008

KTM

I was waiting for my train PEACEFULLY at my station..
Around 7.25 am, they announced: TRAIN TO PORT KLANG WILL END AT PETALING
I was like: WTHHHHHHHHHHHHH
After a minute, the train had arrived, which tonnes of people rushing out from the train..
OH NO!!!! I felt like shooting all the bad words that time...
The next train will be like? 7.50am?
I will be late defenitely then..
This is the first time I'm experiencing this kind of thing.. What a day!
Thanks to Alex.. really.. He purposely came to my house and fetched Dash and I
I made him late for lecture as well.. What to do? That's what friends are for.. hahaha
We're still late for lecture.. But I guess we're not the latest huh? =)
Bee: HE memang very good la.. Grab the chance lo you hahaha

2 comments:

bs said...

lolzzz...yy..u...u..haiz..nthg k say ...bcoz i luv u too much..haha..^^i noe u vy good laa..u r the BEST la..haha

Sanze said...

Hi, the girl who same birthday wit me. Accidently saw ur blog, just drop here to say hi! Link me la! Haha....