Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mid Valley.. again..

I was stuck in the massive human jam this morning.. in KTM..
I was sandwiched between so many humans in the damn seremban train..
Thank God it was only one station for me to get to Mid Valley from KL Sentral...
Met Foo first as most of them were having classes at that time.. *our mission*

I had mood swings today.. Maybe most of the FEMALES will experience MOOD SWING sometimes? I doubt it...

Our intention to Mid Valley was to celebrate Yan Yeng's and Jiaqi's birthdays together..
We spend most of our time as Nando's (Jiaqi's favourite)..
Since she thinks she is the "GREATEST", we sacrifised for her.. we ate at Nando's.. =)

Had a relly LONG chit-chat session with Xiao Hui..
I think most of our friends got annoyed by our super-duper long conversation...
Not only our friends were annoyed, I can sense that the people at Nando's were getting impatient as well.. we sat there for so LONG!
What to do, she understands my problem, I am clear about her one...
We talked sooooo MUCH as I could say we made the rest of them speechless.. =)

I really wished I could stay in my dreams.. in my fairytale.. but I know it's IMPOSSIBLE after knowing the true colours of somebody..
I don't know why.. I feel really helpless.. No direction heading to..
I wanted to stay in my fascinating dream.. I WANT!
But everything crashes into pieces less than a second after knowing the TRUTH..
But I know I can't lie to myself..
Xiao Hui, you have ignored the most important question in your LIFE!!!
Make sure you will ask your prince charming next time! Make it the FIRST QUESTION!

Went home around 5.. The train was so packed! People out there really couldn't understand my word "PACKED".. Sigh...
Anyway it was a good day for all of us to meet up today.. And knowing the real PERSON..

*If the game is asked to continue, I will continue the game..*

1 comment:

Miamy, said...

Damn you yong! Get a cbox lah! veryy mafan to write u comments! :P
Okla, you're faster than me. I was thinking to go to ur friendster to korek ur link.. haha.. I linked you too :)

Today was a great day~ haha..
want back the pics anot?