Friday, June 06, 2008

YED+Samsung Trip

Yesterday was YED..
Went to fry nuggets and fries at Taw Wen's hse together with Felicia..
It was a mess at first, but we managed to settle things down after that.. With all the laughters.. AGAIN.. usual la.. =)
Nth special throughout the sales..
It was err.. OK overall.. at least the whole activity didn't make me SUPER bored..
I LOVE the splashing water part!!! Melissa started it.. And we began to splash water on each other.. Jenn Shyang!!! Mel n I love to splash water on YOU! Don't know why.. haha

Went to Samsung in the morning today..
Melissa was wondering whether the RED hair guy going to Samsung or not (which I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE)
MIRACLE for Melissa.. He went to Samsung.. haha
Something happened in Samsung.. And I BET the RED hair guy knows Melissa admires him NOW.. Pity her..
Why the fate of 1.3 girls turn out to be a disaster these days?!
I GAP HIM, he knows..
Mei Yee GAP yang guang, he knows..
Melissa GAP RED hair, he knows..
WTH!!!!

1 comment:

mongness me said...

watever la...
gap him??? black glasses a ????
haha.. thanks to u all.. of coz he noe la...:(