Thursday, June 19, 2008

A BAD DAY =(

EWE is killing me!!!!!!!
Typing here is just to release my stress and tension...
TO BE CONTINUED.....


Our group was the 2nd last to present..
We chose the wrong booth.. really.. b'cos we were surrounded by all the 1.1... And that was not easy...
We should stay side by side with another group of our classmates..
I really don't have the mood to comment much on our presentation.. moreover, it's OVER..
Btw we're really proud of the decorations on our board, which was "SIMPLE & NICE" =)


Went home with Mei Yee by KTM..
A damn tall and big size guy stood beside me.. He's is SOOOO tall!!!

His head could reach the TOP of the train..

He's taller than me alot.. I didn't get it why Mei Yee could laugh because of this..

She said I looked SOOOO short when I stood beside him.. issh

Melissa WONG: It's a wonderful day for u.. and unexpected scenario.. I was so shocked.. N I guess u were shocked as well.. A great start! Wheeee



1 comment:

Ee Shan said...

I didn't know you have a blog! Haha.