Monday, June 02, 2008

Monday.. =)

When I stepped down the bus together with Darsh early in the morning,
HE was on his way walking to TBS..
We saw each other I guess..
I started calling Sook Foon and asked her to come because HE has reached..
When I was calling Sook Foon, HE stood behind me.. Gosh!
The thing that made me LAGI shock was.. After caling Sook Foon, Darsh and I moved to stand another spot... HE FOLLWED US...
I was like: Oh My God! There're so many places out there! Why must he move together with us!
Some bad feeling flushed into my mind: HE definitely KNOWS I'm eyeing on him.. He's knows my existence.. I hate that =(
He stood in front of me.. Thank God he didn't ask me something awkward like: R U EYING ON ME? My heart was beating so fast! I was so DARN afraid that he'll ask me something awkward..My goodness..
Get to GAP him until 9am..
After English class, I SAW HIM AGAIN! He was heading to class..
After our lunch.. I SAW HIM.. AGAIN!!!! At m floor..
After a while, he went off.. Disappointment..
When I was browsing the internet, HE'S back! I think I've broke the record of seeing HIM so many times today..
TO MELISSA WONG: I saw your red hair guy TWICE today.. lalala

No comments: