Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Speechless

Saw HIM in the morning when I got down from the bus.. again..
I really hate this!!! He's looking at me that time.. issh..
I was kinda syok la.. cos he stayed at M floor.. We were at M floor as well.. =)
Sook Foon got her group's questionnaire.. N she wanted to ask HIM to fill in..
Finally, she managed to give him..
But in return was something that annoyed us..
He filled in the questionnaire like TAK PEDULI tat kind of attitude..
Wth..
Wtf..
SHIT HIM man!
He's not a gentleman at all.. Argh! If you were there.. You will definitely see his sui yong..
Maybe he thought we're playing a fool on him..
Gosh!!!!!
Is he really that kind of person?! Hmmm...
I summore tot of visiting his stall tmr..
But I guess I shall give up..

When I got down from KTM, I saw traffic jam at my place
*SHOCKED*
My place Petronas was full of.. cars...
All the honks and flash lights..
PPL were bz pumping petrol due to the increase in petrol price...
This is the 1st time my neighbourhood is facing traffic congestion..
Malaysians are always TAT materialistic$$$...

I wonder what's gonna happen tmr.. YED...
Hope it will be an interesting day for me.. =)

No comments: