Monday, June 09, 2008

Summer Splash.. Monday AGAIN..

Saturday was Summer Splash...
This would be the 1st and the last time I go for this kind of thing...
I hate the crowd.. N the queue..
We actually bought McD to enjoy inside the theme park, but they mentioned that no outside food is allowed...
Alex just threw my Mc Chicken at the escalator.. What a WASTE!!!
Overall, the summer splash was ok.. for me..
I just hate the CROWD... tats all..
I WANTED TO SEE HIS GF!!! HE WAS THERE.. Mel saw him..
My eyes were rollling around to find his existence.. Cos I was really anxious to see his gf, since Steph said HIS gf damn.. disgusting.. haha! But failed..



Hmm.. Sunday.. Ate dumplings..
The dumplings were.. awww.. scrumptious!!!! My aunty made for us.. =)
Went to Mid Valley to shop..
My arms were so pain.. due to excessive action when we splashed water on Saturday I guess.. =.="
Really very pain!!!



Do not take things for granted..
I thought I might get to see HIM this morning since I've been constantly bump into him for the pass few Mondays...
Surprisingly, he wasn't at M floor..
Sook Foon said I looked half-dead this morning..
Ppl, I looked half-dead NOT because I didn't see him ok! It's just that I was tired...
Argh! My slippers was broken... The damn string came off!!!
I walked like a duck when I climbed up the stairs.. Stupid Mel n Sook Foon laughed at me LIKE mad!!! Issh

Luckily Sheena borrowed her slippers to me. =)
Gossiped with Felicia before I went home.. We laughed like NUTS.. again =)

No comments: