Saturday, June 14, 2008

Recaps...

After Econs lecture yesterday, we headed to M floor to complete our accounting assignment as well as the log book for EWE..
When we have completed with our acc assignment, another thing popped up into our minds: Slides for EWE!!!!
Luckily Taw Wen brought his laptop and we managed to hand in something to Ms.Christina.
The sad case was: She banned almost everything... And we have to restart our hectic schedule.. Sigh..

Our *plan* failed.. A BIG "thank you" to ourselves, the lousiest organizers ever!


Sat with Steph during MS.. her laughing.. was.. CONTAGIOUS!!!!
When she laughed, I laughed too..
I didn't mean to laugh at the presenters during MS.. I wasn't laughing at their English, it's just that thier way of presenting was.. hilarious =D
Stayed at M floor a while after we skipped the following 1 hour for MS..
Today.. hmm.. going to Mid Valley afterwards..
Mid Valley is my second home.. seriously
Btw Happy Birthday to Sook Foon! Finally 18 lo!
And to Ping: Happy Belated Birthday!!! So Sry once again, I couldn't make it today.. forgive me
Tats all for today.. ciaoz

No comments: