Monday, May 19, 2008

Wesak Day

One year once...
Wesak Day is here...
Early in the morning I went temple with my parents...
After that, we went to my uncle's so called temple at Section 14..
His temple is not that kind of traditional temple...
Is just.. err.. a temple with all the monks and mantras in a bungalow..
Our intention to go there just for a gathering.. because most of our relatives were there...
And of course, a scrumptious vegetarian meal.. =)
Everyone was asking where am I studying now and stuff like that...
It makes me a lil sien...
Sat at the same table with my CUTE-looking cousin during the meal..
He's studying at TARC now.. 1st year of degree... we didn't talk...
Because we were separated by a few aunties and uncles.. so yea...
Afternoon my cousin n I went to Summit..
Less than 2 hours.. we decided to go home..
There's nothing much there.. really...
Actually I didn't want to blog today...
Because of stupid accounting lecture tmr, that's why I on9...
"CAN'T WAIT" for tmr's study life again... sigh

No comments: