Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hypnosis

I told myself before not to step into KWEB for Study Skills anymore...
If my class ppl weren't going for that, I'll never go there...
Only one word can be used: STUPIDITY
Some of them actually pay 100% attention to the speaker...
But I can say that I was dreaming all the way..
Went to "Foh Foh" again for lunch..
And we spent the rest of our time at M floor just to wait for another class after our meal...
After BMA.. another hypnotizing session.. MS!!!
I was 100% dreaming... AGAIN
That lady read our results out.. I mean the mid year exam for the past few weeks..
At least I got above 10.. Quite relieved.. for a really last-minute study... really last minute.. If I'm not mistaken.. 4 hours of studying? haha
That lady gave us some work to discuss after she announced the results...
Mei Yee and I laughed like MAD while we were chatting.. Gosh!

No comments: