Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Presentation- A Disaster

The day has finally arrived- Econs presentation
I really sucked in presentation, if you ask me to talk rubbish in the public, I can do so..
IF you ask me to present in front of the class, PHOBIA forever can't stay away from me.. Thank God it's over...
I saw him for so many times YESTERDAY...
Morning he was at M floor, lunch he ate at "Foh Foh", after lunch he went to M floor as well.. =)

But seriously I don't dare to look at him directly these days because I bet he KNOWS one of our gang ppl is eyeing on HIM.. Gosh how nice if I can gap him without his awareness...
Btw Happy Belated Birthday to Shun n Ka!!! Finally both of you are 18! So sry that I couldn't make it on last Saturday... Ah Shun, I'm so sry..


Btw I just argued with my mom because of YOU... again.. damn it!

No comments: