Friday, May 16, 2008

Bad Starting

Usually everyone starts their first blogging with something delightful...
Let me be the exceptional one...
I had a great fight with my mum...
Juz because of your existence, it makes my life so miserable.
I don't think you are that kind of person.. but my mum insisted that you're two headed snake..
She kept on saying that how naive and stupid I was..
I admit that I'm doing a lot of stupid stuff for you.. But I didn't tell mum about all the stupiditiy of mine..
I just don't want to get nagged.. and the scoldings...
Arghhh!!!
I hardly argue with my mum.. really HARDLY
Everyone says that how good our relationship is.. I talk to my mum just like I talk to my friends..
After your arrival, our relationship ruined..
I just hope that you can stay away from my life..

No comments: