Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good Impression GONE...

I planned to blog yesterday, but my connection was really bad.. so yea..
Stayed back yesterday after class to complete econs assignment..
My friends kept on asking me to go to pasar malam, but I didnt't go.
Since I had a cold war with my mum, I didn't dare to light up her fire at the moment... =(
Back to today,
I saw his car early in the morning... I thought nobody was inside the car since it was nicely parked at a very strategic place.. ( I really don't understand why he parks his car everytime near the rubbish bin)
After a few minutes, he came out from his car...
Oh My God!
He walked like a girl. Seriously.. And he doesn't look good in long pants.. haha!
And the shocking part was, he SHOUTED in the middle of the road and pointed his middle finger to a girl.. What man.. Impression totally dropped...
Btw, ppl, I'm not the only one who's eyeing on him ok! Sook Foon also! I really don't understand why you guys love to make fun of me everyday *swt*

Chatted with Bee Shin just now,
She told me that he is ATTACHED..
He doesn't look like he has a gf.. haha
Owh I promised Sook Foon to post something here
For those ppl who understand Chinese, what's the meaning of 北姑? Melissa WONG was like: Is it a kind of mushroom?
*SWT* *LAUGHS*
N Melissa continued asking: Got 南菇 and 西菇 ?
I was lack of oxygen that time due to excessive laughing!!!

No comments: