Friday, May 23, 2008

Another Day...

Friday! Finally! No college tomorrow!!! Whee!!
Malaysian studies was an entertainment for me.. I really laughed non-stop while Isaac was presenting...
EVERYONE kept on teasing him on EVERY word he said... =D
After that Felicia, Mei Yee and I stayed back for Econs assignment..
Laughed non-stop... again.. with Felicia at M floor.. as usual.. we laugh WITHOUT reason... The whole M-floor could hear us laugh... seriously
Isaac and Taw Wen were getting impatient when we laughed.. As well as Mei Yee.. coz we really laughed WITHOUT REASON & DAMN LOUD!!!
After all the laughing, only I realised that I didn't have transport to go to KTM! I totally forgotten that Felicia's going somewhere else.. so she couldn't drop me to KTM
So moody at that moment.. cos I was afraid to walk alone to the station...
Tried to contact Hew Zhen to find out whether he's following Wil to LRT after futsal..
Actually I wanted Wil to drop me to the KTM station... In the end.. I went home by LRT because Hew Zhen wanted to gossip more.. I SACRIFISED n took LRT.. *yau yi hei* man me
Haiyo why my life is getting so miserable these days because of YOU.. gosh

No comments: