Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Aster Spring Roadshow

My working booth was a very strategic place in Mid Valley. It was right in front of Zara and near MNG. People like us will definitely drop by these two outlets and browsing through the clothes. Since our roadshow used RED as the theme - our shirt was red, balloons were red and the set up was mostly in red. However, I still got some feedback after I had completed my work from my friends.

"ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i have been to mid valley around twice or thrice last week, and i have been to zara everything, you work in front of mng right? but i didn't see you"

=.="

I saw a lot of familiar faces too during the 1 week roadshow.

These people I've been interacting with during the roadshow. :)

Those in red are roadshow girls, the one in black is the make up consultant and the white one is the nutritionist


On the last day of the roadshow, my friend actually got the permission from the manager that we wanted to snap some pictures as remembrance. She was kind enough to spare 5 minutes for all of us to take pictures. Sadly, we delayed the whole process and we wasted around an hour to take pictures. It was during our happy hour too where the sales were expected to be the most during the day. Gosh. Hopefully that didn't affect much on the daily sales. Le sigh.


:)


The group picture


4 of us, Ka Yee, me, Lai Kuen and Chu with the manager. :) Tata!


A great life experience which comes with salary and happiness while giving out balloons LOL. Thanks Joyce for introducing me this job. :)

No comments: