Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank You for the Nth time :)

I'm stepping into the world of 20. I got terrified when my cakes had only 2 candles in the middle as a symbol that I am officially leaving the teen world. To make this short, once again, thanks to everyone of you who made my 20th birthday memorable. Wishes, sincerity and money SPENT on me will be very appreciated. :)

Action speaks louder than words. So below are the reminiscence of my 20th year on Earth and I will cut down the number of words in this post. :P


My FIRST surprise:

:)








On Sunday night, had steamboat with my family and friends. My cousin's birthday on that day. She's is just 1 day older than me. :)




My cousin and I





I thought my whole exhausted day was about to end on Sunday since I've been playing non-stop from the morning. Another incident gave me a shock. Another surprise by my college and uni mates. I really jumped up when I saw them. Damn I was being played and cheated for the 2nd time.

My SECOND surprise:






On my real day, Suet Fong dated me since a week ago. I told her no more surprises for me because I had enough of shocks the day before. She said YES. When she picked me up, Chian Wen was inside the car. No big deal. So I asked her next, who else? She said no more except Bubbles and her bf. After had lunch, we proceed for a singing session. I was having a bad sore throat and they insisted me to go for it. Without suspecting, ok I just follow.

Felicia and WJ came into the room in the middle. SWT.

My THIRD surprise:





Lastly, thankssssssss everyone. For putting effort in leaving me such memory. The wishes, the presents. I will cherish this moment in my heart forever. <3 Love everyone of you. :D

Tata

No comments: