Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Year, New Resolutions

Hello! I'm back. My one week job has just ended on Sunday and hopefully I will blog as frequent as last time since I will be doing nothing most probably till the end of February. Of course, I need money to survive for my break. I'm very broke. Very very very broke. :( This is a random blog post. Since it's the beginning of new year, I will just simply write it that way. This post will include all the random stuff I did for the past weekend.

As for Christmas eve, all of us bought a present to exchange among ourselves. The budget was around 10 to 20 bucks since most of them couldn't fork out more money for merely a Christmas present. BUT, it's very hard to buy a present within that price range. In the end, I bought a gift set from The Body Shop. Can we do it again this year? :D



I got a job in Mid Valley. The roadshow lasted about 1 week and my task was to give out flyers and balloons to the public. This job required us to make up. =.=" I need to invest in cosmetics to work in this roadshow. So, Suet Fong accompanied me to get things done at Sunway Pyramid.

Of course, spending time inside the fitting room is a MUST DO task when we go out.


The Fullhouse at Sunway Pyramid is huge and you can feel the comfort if you're dining there. I prefer this outlet compared to the one at Ara Damansara. The environment is much more whiter and newer LOL. The food taste better too in this outlet.


:P




This is the place where I need to reach Mid Valley earlier and did the set up for the roadshow. 1 week just flew away and I do miss all the laughters, experiences and a bunch of nice girls over there. Thanks for giving me such reminiscence in this working environment. Not to forget, thanks to those who purposely came to Mid Valley to have dinner with me. :) And sorry for being emo on the new year's eve. I hope that I didn't ruin your eve. lol


Went to PD yesterday. More coming up. Happy New Year! :)

No comments: