Friday, November 27, 2009

Updates!

Just a brief continuation of my PD trip. 2 weeks back, 3 cars headed to PD as a chilling source since we had finished our finals. I am lazy to go into details about the trip. Of course there was happiness and sadness during the whole trip. Of course, photos of happy faces were only snapped.

In the lift


Our first meal in PD.




Liquors, a great source of laughing and... crying


Eagle Ranch!



The last group picture before we left


I'm not as active as before in updating here. Partly because the blogging mojo is gone plus I was busying shifting! The whole process of shifting house was tedious and exhausted. My room is in the terrible mess and this makes me keep on procrastinating in arranging everything. Ironing is even like an uphill for me. I really don't know how long I need to leave my pile of clothes on the floor. Who wants to be my maid to help me ironing? :)

:(


In the midst of tiredness and moodiness, Kit Yee got me the chocolate I'm craving for a long long time! She asked her bf to get that in Langkawi. Thanks alot for your thoughtfullness. Greatly appreciate it. :D Of course, not to forget Joyce's bf who was once thinking of getting the chocolate for me. I know that. Thanks! :)

Justify Full
Wheeeeeee :D

I will leave my own world soon once I settle everything at my new house. Then Tai Yong Yong is free for everyone of you! Outings! Here I come! :D

No comments: