Saturday, November 07, 2009

Freedom

Law is over! :D
I AM DONE! EXAM IS OVER! OFF FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS! :D
Yesterday was too exhausted to update. Last paper, money and capital market, finished at around 11.40am.

That's the only paper in this semester that:

I didn't sleep at all the day before to study
I left the examination hall earlier
I'm afraid of the passing probability

They might find the paper was easy to those who took this subject. To me, it's just the reverse case. I am just hoping for a Pass. I will put much more effort if I pass this subject since I am going to major in banking and finance. Praying hard.

Singing plan was cancelled yesterday because I didn't have the energy to SHOUT. Instead, they pulled me along for shopping. ZZZ. Looked like a dead person completely during the day. What more at night? Evening, headed to KTZ at SS2 for tong sui while waiting for my another session with friends.

Jiaqi phoned me about the plan and surprisingly her bf was going to attend too. My blood pressure shot up on the spot because I was about to meet her bf! *so excited* LOL. Nola because her bf has been praising me non stop according to her even before we met. I looked like a dead person and damn pale after a sleepless night. I was thinking that my image will drop to the minimum level after we met. EW.

They came to pick me up from 1U. Not to let me waiting, they skipped movie and dinner and came to pick me straight from KTZ and dinner at Murni. Thanks my friend! :) And nice knowing you! :)

After that, we went to some place at SS2 for the celebration of Chu's birthday.



Happy Birthday to the Nov babies!


Me and Lai Kuen. Was forcing my eyes to open. @.@


A better 1 :) You looked cute la my dear :)


A final 1.

That's all for now. Once again, I am FREEEEEE :D
Good luck to those who are taking STPM and finals soon. May God bless you all.
Ciao.

No comments: