Thursday, November 12, 2009

Undescribable feeling

Location: Starbucks, Assunta Hospital
Time: 4pm

When I walked into Starbucks, as usual the barista took my order, received the payment, prepared the drink and served it to me. He suddenly popped up questions to me:

He: Hey you came here for visiting?
Me: Erm yea, visiting my aunty
He: Owh you're here quite early
Me: (I didn't realise whether he was asking me or making a statement, plus I really staying at the hospital for a long duration, so I gave him a YES)
He: I saw you walking passed Starbucks this morning.
Me: (Paused for a moment) Owh is it? @.@

My companion
-
My aunty who is staying with me was admitted to hospital yesterday night. Restless night. Thank God she is fine now. I needed someone who could keep me occupied so that I won't be so pessimistic. The very first person who came across my mind to contact was the expected one. However something held me back not to trouble him. Plus most of them are busying with their work and finals. So Felicia was the target that I hit on. Thanks a lot. And thanks for consoling me in msn people.

No comments: